Vitalia Beauty Package | What a pleasure!
VITALIA BEAUTY PACKAGE
- A welcome drink
- A stay in a Beauty & Wellness room
- A delicious breakfast buffet every morning
- A High Wine/Beer on the 2nd day!
- Classic massage (back/neck/shoulders)
- Vitalia facial
(This can also be booked for one person with a stay on a standard single room. For this, the surcharge is € 16.00 p.n.)
When you stay overnight on a Friday or Saturday, we charge € 5.00 per person per night.
Treat yourself with an upgrade! For just a small amount extra, you are able to book a Luxury Themed Room 'Beauty & Wellness' or a Luxury Themed Suite.
- Luxury Themed Suite split-level € 15.00 per night
The sauna area consists of a Kelo Sauna, Salt Stone Sauna and a Steam Sauna. As well as a separate room for a typical ‘Drentse’ (province) Hammam and Rhassoul treatment. You have an unlimited access to coffee/tea, juices and water in the relax room. It also has a sunroof terrace. After your relax moment, you can walk up to this unique terrace with an outside shower and have a great view over Westerbork.
- Open from 10.00 am - 18.00 pm and from 19.30 - 22.30 pm. On Sunday, from 10.00 am - 18.00 pm.
- Open every day
- A reservation for the sauna is required (at least 2 hours before arrival due to the heating time of the saunas)
- Flip flops, towels and bathropes are not included
- Swimwear is permitted regarding the hygiene
- Unlimited coffee/tea, juices and water during the sauna hours
|3 hours sauna||€ 20.00 p.p.|
|4 hours sauna||€ 22.50 p.p.|
|Extra hour sauna||€ 5.00 p.p.|
|Towels (for rent)||€ 5.00 p.p.|
|Bathrobe (for rent)||€ 5.00 p.p.|
|Flipflops (to buy)||€ 5.00 p.p.|
Hot buns, freshly squeezed orange juice and so much more!
Monday until Friday: 7.00 - 10.00 am. Saturday & Sunday: 8.00 - 10.30 am.
Our extensive breakfast buffet consists of multiple sorts of bread, buns, hot buns from the oven (such as croissants and Kaiser rolls), fresh meat products and several types of cheeses, different sorts of (sweet) spreads such as homemade marmalade and honey from the region, bacon, scrambled eggs, cooked egg (both soft and hard), cereals, milk, buttermilk, fresh orange juice that you can squeeze yourself, different sorts of coffee, tea, yoghurt and fruit.