- A welcome drink
- A stay in a Luxury Themed room with a bubble bath
- Breakfast in bed on the first morning
- A delicious breakfast buffet the next morning
- A 4-course culinary à la carte dinner (free choice from the menu) on the 2nd evening
- Bottle of house wine (red, rosé or white)
- Free walking and cycling routes
With the 4-course dinner we can provide a matching wine arrangement at € 16.50 p.p.
When you stay overnight on a Friday or Saturday, we charge € 5.00 per person per night.
Hot buns, freshly squeezed orange juice and so much more!
Monday until Friday: 7.00 - 10.00 am. Saturday & Sunday: 8.00 - 10.30 am.
Our extensive breakfast buffet consists of multiple sorts of bread, buns, hot buns from the oven (such as croissants and Kaiser rolls), fresh meat products and several types of cheeses, different sorts of (sweet) spreads such as homemade marmalade and honey from the region, bacon, scrambled eggs, cooked egg (both soft and hard), cereals, milk, buttermilk, fresh orange juice that you can squeeze yourself, different sorts of coffee, tea, yoghurt and fruit.
Treat yourself with an upgrade! You are able to book one of our luxury rooms for just a small amount extra. What do you think of the Luxury Themed 'Beauty & Wellness' room or a Luxury Themed Suite? Delightful right?
- Monastery room with private sauna and terrace € 5.00 per night
- Luxury Themed room ‘Beauty & Wellness’ € 15.00 per night
- Luxury Themed Suite split-level € 30.00 per night
High Wine or High Beer
A culinary experience!
The newest trend and the savoury variant of the High Tea. Choose for yourself if you would like to organise it on a spot outside on the terrace nearby a fire place or inside in the lounge with a fire place.
HIGH WINE AND HIGH BEER à € 23.50 p.p.
The High Wine or High Beer consists of tasting three glasses of wine or La Trappe trappist beers and delicious savoury snacks which are freshly prepared in our kitchen. It starts with a basket of rustique bread served with homemade spreads. What else? A plate with Dutch cheese & sausage and crostinis with different sorts of spreads.
An extra snack for the High Beer are the ‘bitterballen’ and for the High Wine you can enjoy the black olives marinated in herbs and garlic.
- From two people onwards
- A combination of a High Beer and a High Wine is possible
- You can make use of the High Beer and High Wine between 12.00 - 23.00 pm.