A welcome drink
- A stay in a standard double room
- A delicious breakfast buffet every morning
- A Hammam cleanse ritual of Drenthe (30 minutes)
- 4 hours access to the sauna
- Unlimited coffee/tea, juices and water during sauna hours
(This can also be booked for one person with a stay on a standard single room. For this, the surcharge is € 16.00 p.n.)
When you stay overnight on a Friday or Saturday, we charge € 5.00 per person per night.
HAMMAM CLEANSING RITUAL
Hammam is a cleansing ritual for body and mind. First, you go into the Steam Sauna to open all the pores by sweating for 10 minutes. Consequently, you lay down on the heated plate in the special Hammam room. The ritual starts with a scrub treatment whereby all dead skin cells are being thoroughly removed. After your body is rinsed off with warm water, the olive soap will be prepared. The foam of the soap is traditionally prepared by beating the soap bag (Torba) and warm water through the air. The massage with nurturing soap foam is the final step before your body is rinsed off again with warm water. The warmth of the warm water and soap will make your muscles relax more to increase the effect of the massage.
The sauna area consists of a Kelo Sauna, Salt Stone Sauna and a Steam Sauna. As well as a separate room for a typical ‘Drentse’ (province) Hammam and Rhassoul treatment. You have an unlimited access to coffee/tea, juices and water in the relax room. It also has a sunroof terrace. After your relax moment, you can walk up to this unique terrace with an outside shower and have a great view over Westerbork.
- Open from 10.00 am - 18.00 pm and from 19.30 - 22.30 pm. On Sunday, from 10.00 am - 18.00 pm.
- Open every day
- A reservation for the sauna is required (at least 2 hours before arrival due to the heating time of the saunas)
- Flip flops, towels and bathropes are not included
- Swimwear is permitted regarding the hygiene
- You can also go to Vitalia Beauty & Wellness for multiple massages and/or (facial) treatments
Hot buns, freshly squeezed orange juice and so much more!
Monday until Friday: 7.00 - 10.00 am. Saturday & Sunday: 8.00 - 10.30 am.
Our extensive breakfast buffet consists of multiple sorts of bread, buns, hot buns from the oven (such as croissants and Kaiser rolls), fresh meat products and several types of cheeses, different sorts of (sweet) spreads such as homemade marmalade and honey from the region, bacon, scrambled eggs, cooked egg (both soft and hard), cereals, milk, buttermilk, fresh orange juice that you can squeeze yourself, different sorts of coffee, tea, yoghurt and fruit.
Treat yourself with an upgrade! You are able to book one of our luxury rooms for just a small amount extra. What do you think of a room with a bubble bath or a private sauna? Delightful right?
- Monastery room € 10.00 per night
- Luxury Themed room with bubble bath € 30.00 per night
- Monastery room with private sauna and terrace € 35.00 per night
- Luxury Themed room ‘Beauty & Wellness’ € 45.00 per night
- Luxury Themed Suite split-level € 60.00 per night